Friday, November 8, 2013

Sending Get Well Thoughts!

Hello!  I have been busy in my room this week working on my December class samples and six cards for a lady at church.  I haven't finished the class samples yet, but I did get all the cards made for my friend.  She asked me probably a month ago if I would make her a set of cards.  I had told her it would but it would be after the church bazaar before I got to them.  That was a week ago, and so now it was time to get them done.  Since next week is my teaching week when you usually don't see me, I am spreading out the cards, one a day!  Let's get to today's ...enjoy! 
 
 
 
I love how this one came out.  Simple and so pretty!  Of course, I cased the layout!  Mine is different papers, stamps, etc. but the idea is the same.  What did I do before dies?  I do love all my dies!

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Indie Chic "Saffron" 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Natural White, Dark Brown
Stamps - Rubbernecker
Ink - Memento Black

Tools - MFT Medium Scallop Border die, Upsy Daisy dies
Other - Lace, Ribbon, Pearls

I will see you tomorrow for the sketch share and then on Monday I will be back with another of this group of six cards.  When I get my December class samples done, I will be sneaking that post in too!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com