Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  Well, you almost didn't get a card from me this week, as the class preps took way longer than anticipated.  And I was also working on my December class which is the previous post.  Anyway, I got it done but didn't make extras for my Christmas card stash.  I might make more later if needed.  And especially if I hear you like this one.  For me, not real sure.  So, let's get to it ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card
The Sketch
What do you think of the sketch?  Would love to hear!  I do like Debbie's card.  So maybe that means, it's the papers and not the sketch I am unsure of ...?

See you tomorrow for the Sunday Words of Wisdom post. 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com