Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hugs and Smiles!

Hello!  I am back today with another card and the recipes for the last three days of my "short and sweet" posts.  I guess that is a good way for me to do, when I don't have time to write longer posts.  Like yesterday's card, this is another one that could be for many occasions.  In fact, I gave my friend from church who purchased these cards from me, a little baggie with several sentiments inside like Happy Birthday, Thinking of You, etc., so she could decide what occasion they would be used for.  I simply die cut the sentiments in ovals or circles and added scor-tape to the reverse side.  Let me show you today's card ... enjoy!
 
 
 
Recipe for today's card -
Paper - Authentique Gathering 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Black
Stamps - Verve Hugs and Smiles set
Ink - Memento Black, Distress Ink
Tools - Spellbinders Borders set, Classic Circle, Verve Flag Banner die
Other - Pearls, Grosgrain Ribbon
 
Recipe for You are Such a Joy To Me - 11/13 post -
Paper - Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Gray
Stamps - Verve - Floral corner from Because of You set, and sentiment from Hugs and Smiles set
Ink - Versafine Smokey Gray, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circle, Lacey Circle
Other - Rhinestones
 
Recipe for With Sympathy - 11/12 post - 
Paper - Cardstock White, Green
Stamps - Flourish from Rubbernecker, Sentiment from Verve
Ink - Versafine Spanish Moss
Tools - Spellbinders Filigree Delight, Classic Oval
Other - Pearls
(One note from me ... sympathy cards need to be simple and this one is just that ... simple but oh, so pretty!)
 
Recipe for It's Cake Time - 11/11 post -
Paper - My Minds Eye Hootenany 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Blue, Pink
Stamps - Sizzix/Hero Arts stamp and die set- Birthday, sentiment from Endless Creations
Ink - Distress Ink, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Lacey Circle (this small one does not have holes but is a nice size), Classic Circle, My Favorite Things Large Scallop Border
Other - Rhinestones
 
That should do it.  If you missed the last three posts, be sure to scroll down and check them out.  I am trying to finish up my December class samples today.  If that gets done, I will see you tomorrow for that.  Have a good one!
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

 
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com