Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another sketch share between Debbie and I.  Earlier this week, I looked at my calendar and realized how close Christmas really is and so, I made the decision that every sketch share for the next 6 weeks, I was going to turn it into a Christmas card that can be sent.  And I would make additional ones, as much as the supplies on hand allowed.  That means you probably won't see as many fall cards, but something has to give!  I just ordered a nativity die that I have wanted since last year and so I decided that it could work in this sketch, but quickly found out that I was going to have to do a much bigger card.  Found an envelope size that would work, thus making the card approx. 4 1/2 x 6 1/2.  Enough about my card, as Debbie's card is very "fallish" ...perfect for the season and so pretty!  Let's do it ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card
Debbie's Card
The Sketch
Love them both, don't you?

By the way, I was able to make seven additional ones.  I wished I could have made more, but that is all the blue swirl paper I had.  It came out of one of those big 12 x 12 pads from Die Cuts with a View and one I bought a couple of years ago ... so, that makes it next to impossible to find another sheet exactly the same.  I will be using this die again, (FYI: die is from Taylored Expressions and sentiment is Verve) in a different sketch and different papers.  Gotta do it.  That is it for today.  I am off to a funeral at the church and helping with the food after the service.  I will see you tomorrow for Sunday words of wisdom post!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

vonnmoon@aol.com said...

Tina,thank you so much for your beautiful card due to the passing of my wonderful and very special friend. Yvonne

 
design by suckmylolly.com