Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Holidays with a Merry Wreath!

Hello!  I know I said I had two cards to show you, one yesterday and one today.  Well, as you see, yesterday has passed, and today is almost gone too!  I have been busy, busy ... lots of Christmas time stuff, like addressing and signing the 75 + cards I made, wrapping some gifts, making gift card holders for the grand kids ... etc.  So, this is what we are gonna do ... I will show you one today, and one on Monday.  Tomorrow you will get the Saturday share, and of course, Sunday the words of wisdom post.  Then, Tuesday, I 'll show you a couple of treat boxes, one I made and one that Donna and I made together.  And I should be even able to show you the gift card holders I made on Christmas Day.  I am setting up the Sat., Sun., and Mon. posts now.  Tomorrow, we are heading up to his daughters for the weekend for the family Christmas get together.  Here is my card for the day ... enjoy!
 
 
 
 
I used that wreath die on a Saturday share card a couple of weeks ago, but since it was new, I really wanted to get to use it again.  To show it off, I made a tent card.  So simple to make.  The foldover card is just smaller and the circles are adhered on the lower part, making sure that the whole card  doesn't stand taller than 5 1/2" to fit into your envelope.  The paper is Basic Grey.  And that fancy Circle die is a new set I ordered from Spellbinders ... love it!  The holly wreath die is also from Spellbinders.  The sentiment is a cheapy ... $1 stamp ... but it works!  What do you think?  Do you like this one?
 
Sketch share tomorrow.  Stop back by!
Happy Stamping!
Tina 
 
 
 
 
 



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com