Saturday, December 28, 2013

With Sympathy x 2!

Hello!  This is my second post for today.  I had to make a couple of sympathy cards for my stepdaughter's guy and mom a couple of days ago.  Even though the occasion is not a happy one, I still have to show you the cards I made.  And they are nice ones, at least I think so ... enjoy!
 
 


As you know, sympathy cards are the one time that I like the more simple look.  However, both of these cards still have "my look" and are not as simple as I have seen some people do.  They came out nice, didn't they?

Recipes:
Card #1 -
Paper - My Minds Eye Honey Cake 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Natural White, Dark Brown
Stamps - Sentiment by Impression Obsession
Ink - Versafine Brown

Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circle, Border edge, Cuttlebug Diamond embossing folder, Stampin' Up Square Lattice embossing folder, Memory Box Prim Poppy die
Other - Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Brown Pearls


Card #2 -
Paper- Authentique Loyal Collection 6 x 6, Cardstock Natural White, Teal Blue, Olive Green
Stamps - Sentiment by Impression Obsession
Ink - Memento Black
Tools- My Favorite Things Scallop Edging border die, Spellbinders Classic Rectangle
Other- Ribbon by May Arts, Pearls

See you tomorrow for the words of wisdom post.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com