Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Have you missed me this week?  I taught on Wednesday, so the three days before that, I was busy prepping for my tag/gift bag/gift card class.  There was so much die cutting to get done, my friend Donna even came over on Monday to help me.  Got it all done and had a good class on Wed. and planned to go back today for part two.  On Wed. it was 70 degrees, on Thursday it was 30 degrees and sleeting, well, not where I am, but where most people live.  Here, we just got some rain, a little thunder, a light snow dusting.  But, I cancelled today because the ladies coming couldn't get there and in fact, I think they are not even opening the store today, which is a great reason for me not to go!  Enough about that, let's get to the cards we have for you today for the share.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
 
Tina's Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch
At first glance, the sketch looked a little simple for my liking, but after doing it, I think I like it.  It would definitely be an easy "go-to"!  That little wreath I used is one of those D-lites from Spellbinders and it came by UPS on the exact day that I was making this card.  So perfect, don't you think?  Those little half circles at the top of the card are a little odd, but it does help with the balance of the card!  I took the picture of Debbie's card with the camera (instead of the printer scanner) so you could see the little 3D ornament she made for the "o" in joy!  Cute!  The other little embellishment, that little tree seems to be made of balsa wood or something.  What do you think of today's sketch?

I have two heaters that I can turn on in my shack, so maybe I will get out there today to work on some more Christmas cards.  I sure need to!  Time is a wastin'!  I will see you tomorrow for the Sunday words of wisdom quote.  Stay safe, stay warm!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com