Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Another week and you have not seen me ... busy, busy ... it is that time of year, you know.  Every week my sketch card is supposed to be sent to Debbie early in the week, but this week it didn't even go in the mail until Friday.  Monday, my hubby and I got my new phones and by the time that I got Verizon to help me transfer everything over on both of them, it was late.  Tuesday, I went to Donna's and we made little treat boxes for friends.  I will be showing you those next week.  Wednesday, my hubby and I went out to do a little Christmas shopping, and so finally, Thursday I got to work on this week's card and also bring in the decorations ... now to just get them put up!  I know I am running out of time!  I really could use about 3 or 4 extra days ... do you know where I could order them?  Hee, Hee!  Also, last year, I think I was making three or four of one card idea and then moving on to another design.  But, this year, I seem to just be making additional ones of the Saturday shares.  Whatever works, right?  

Speaking of the Saturday's shares, I guess I had better get to today's card so I can get back to the cards and the decorations.  Debbie and I, unknowingly, picked snowmen for our theme for this week's card.  You will see how two cards, even with the same theme and sketch, come out so different by the papers and the stamps used.  Let's get to it ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy! 

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
At first glance, I liked this sketch and I still do, but I did have a little issue with making it all fit.  I originally had larger circles but had to cut them down when I could see there would not be enough room for my snowman panel.  By the way, this is a new stamp from The Cat's Pajamas ... I love it!  There is another snowman in the set with a guitar ... which I want to ink up if there is time!  Both sentiments on today's cards are great, don't you think?  What do you think of this week's sketch?

I will be back tomorrow for the Sunday words of wisdom post.  See you then!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com