Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  I have two awesome cards to show you for this week's sketch.  I went with a New Year's card and Debbie did one last Christmas card.  Let's get to it ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Oh, by the way, you will probably see that the sketch is similar to the sketch I used for one of the tags in my last class and one I turned into a card to send.  This is the sketch that I got my inspiration from!  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
 
I love how they both turned out!  And, of course, you already know I love the sketch, this one and the variation that I did.  I see that we both added those little dots around the larger circle.  Wow, that really adds to the cards!  I am going to have to pin Debbie's card on my Pinterest Christmas board, as I think her card would make an awesome card to send next year!  I don't have that wise men stamp, but I have others that would work just as well.  What do you think of the last two sketch cards of the year?
 
I have another two cards to share with you.  I am writing that post now.  And then tomorrow, I will have the words of wisdom quote for you.  Also, Monday or Tuesday, I will work on picking out my favorites for the year.  That post is always a favorite!  On my agenda today is to clean my stamp shack room!  It is awful!  After that I can work on my next class samples.  I was at the store yesterday and they want me to have them done by the 1st!  Oh, by the way, if you are local, you should definitely go to The Crafty Scapper between now and Tuesday, as they are having a HUGE sale ... everything 50% off!  Believe me, I did my share of spending ... you should too!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com