Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello!  As you know, my friend Donna and I got together quite a few times this season to work on Christmas cards together.  She had bought that Stampin' Up stamp they call Dasher and really wanted to make some cards with it.  We went looking for some ideas ... all I can say, is wow!  There are tons of ideas.  This is what we came up with.  Yes, we cased a card, see it here.  Of course, ours is different.  And we got to use our Spellbinders poinsettia dies too!  Here is our card ... enjoy!
 
 
 

I can't tell you what the paper is, as it was in a big 12 x 12 pad that Donna had in her stash.  Simple card, but oh, so pretty! 

As you are seeing this, we are probably on our way back from Gary's daughters house.  If all goes well, I will be back tomorrow to show you some little treat boxes. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com