Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Same Sketch ... Different Looks!

Hello!  A couple of weeks ago, I did this card for a Saturday share.  Knowing I would probably like to make more of this card, I went ahead and cut as many pieces as I could out of the 6 x 6 pad that I used for my card, well, except for one of the panels.  In the original sketch, there was a rectangle angled panel behind the scallop circle (the original card had trees on this panel), as it was a pretty good size piece and I knew I would not have enough papers to add this, so I left it off.  You will see it is still a great sketch without it!  All my pieces were kit waiting for me to finish for a couple of weeks.  By the time I got to it, I decided on the ones that the papers were slightly different, I would stamp a different image ... just to not be so repetitive.  So, here are the three samples ... same paper pad, same cardstock colors, same layout, but different stamps.  Enjoy!



 
If you look real close, you will see that I did a little paper piecing on each card: Ruta (yes, my reindeer is a girl again this year!) had her front and hat in stripes, the birdie has a strip of red pattern on her ornament, and the Christmas tree has dot paper on the presents.  I love how all three came out, how about you? 

Recipes:

Paper - Carta Bella Merry & Bright 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Red (not a bright red, not sure what to call it)
Stamps - Card 1: Verve, Card 2: Inky Antics, Card 3: Michaels Recollections set
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Scallop Circles, Classic Circle, Stamps for Life Scallop Border
Other - Rhinestones, Gelly Roll Glitter Pen

Donna & I got together yesterday and made two more card designs, 24 total cards that we split.  Now, I think I have enough made to send!  I think there is about 75!  I will show you those two card designs tomorrow and the next day.  See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com