Friday, January 30, 2015

Birthday Wishes!

Hello!  I have been very busy the last couple of weeks, especially this one prepping for my class and class kits.  Wednesday's class went well, but the big one is tomorrow, as I have 14 ladies coming!  I do have a card to show you today.  It is one I made earlier in the month for Gary's son who turned 43!  Yes, 43 ... my hubby had his kids when he was like 17.  I felt like it was okay to do a fun card instead of a serious manly card.  Here is the card ... enjoy!



As you know, I love owl stamps!  This one is an image from Rubber Café.  The balloons and that tiny cloud are from two die cut sets made by Taylored Expressions that I picked up at the Grapevine convention!  A fun card, don't you think?

I will see you tomorrow for the Saturday sketch share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com