Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sharing of Handmade Cards!

Happy New Year!  I hope 2015 is  happy, healthy and joyous for you! 

I expected to be back yesterday, but I started working on my next class sample and time just slipped away.  I have quite a bit of shares before the beginning of next week for you including today's sharing, my favorites for 2014, Saturday's share, and hopefully my class share.  Monday I have a surprise give-away.  That's all you are gonna get about that right now.  Today I am sharing the holiday cards I received from friends.  Now, I didn't really get their permission to put them on my blog, but knowing me, they probably expect it.  And they are all so awesome, why would they care?  (at least I hope so!)
Enjoy!  (p.s. no particular order)



 
 





All so pretty, don't you think?
See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com