Saturday, January 3, 2015

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello! I am back today with the share between Debbie and I.  I am also working on a post of my favorite sketches from 2014.  I should have that one finished by this evening, so be sure to check back in.  But first, let's get to today's share.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Plus, I have one more card with the same share, as I needed a sympathy card for a neighbor, so I will show you that one at the end.  Enjoy!

My Card


Debbie's Card


The Sketch

One more from Me

You would think since I made an additional card that I really like this sketch, but truthfully, I don't.  This time Debbie and I disagree, as she said liked the sketch.  I do think it helped to add the small flower element, as without it, it is too plain.  Now, since my additional one was a sympathy card and I tend to think they should be more plain, it kinda works.  What do you think?  Like it or not?

Come back later today to see my favorite Saturday sketches for 2014!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com