Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Words of Wisdom!

Hello!  I was thinking ... should I keep doing the posts on Sunday sharing quotes?  Yes, I think I will.  So, here is my pick of the day ... enjoy!


Makes you think, doesn't it?

My class is not this week but next, however, I have already started prepping and that is because I have more sign ups than I have ever had!  I also have 7 or 8 new ladies.  I guess it is safe to say that my explosion box is a hit! Plus, there are three ladies at church that I showed my box to before I took it to the store and they want me to make them boxes for gifts.  So, that is 7 more!  I do have a couple of cards started or done that I want to show you this week too, so I will hopefully see you soon!

Happy Stamping!

Tina. 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com