Sunday, January 11, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share (on Sunday!)

Hello!  Do you know you only have about a day in a half to leave a comment on last Monday's post here for a  chance at a $25 gift card from me?  Right now, I think there are only a few entries, so the odds are in your favor!  I am late in doing my Saturday sketch post because yesterday I went to the stamp convention in Grapevine.  I love this one because I always see a bunch of ex-customers of mine.  And yesterday was no exception!  I got to talk and catch up with a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while. And then I got to spend a little money on stamps and dies and have a meal with my stamping friends.  Doesn't get much better than that!  Well, let's get to the cards and sketch for the day.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I think both cards are great!  I have done this sketch before and I love it!  It needs to be in the "go to" folder, for sure!

I think I am skipping the words of wisdom post this week, as it seems this Sunday got away from me.  I promised myself I would get to cleaning, putting away, straightening my horribly messy craft room.  I am procrastinating about it. And it is cold outside, so that just makes me want to do it even less.  But, I do have some new goodies to play with, so either I will get to cleaning or play with my new stuff amid the chaos!  See you soon with another creation!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com