Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  As you know, Debbie and I are working our way through the sketches from Mojo Monday and we are currently doing their 2013 sketches.  It just so happens that the sketch for this week, has two hearts on it, which fits this season perfectly.  It was actually a November sketch for them.  I'm sure a lot of people that got in on their challenge at the time, used different shapes instead of hearts.  But, hearts works for us .... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I love how both cards came out!  Those hearts I used were leftovers from my class kits!  And that is a new Pure Innocence stamp too!  Love her!  I love the embossed heart background on Debbie's card ... I don't own that one! (out of my 50 + folders!!) 

I am off to teach today ... wish me luck!
See you tomorrow for the Sunday Words of Wisdom post! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com