Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Favorite Saturday Sketches for 2014!

Hello, back for a second post today!  I have a folder with what I call my "go to sketches", but recently I realized it has been a while since I updated the folder and added the newest ones. Today, I will be showing you my favorites from 2014.  There are still a number of ones before that I need to go thru but will save that for another day.  So, just like when I showed you my favorite cards, you can click on the number below the photo and it will take you to the original Saturday sketch post.  Enjoy!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
http://www.livelovenstamp.blogspot.com/2014/05/saturdays-sketch-share.html
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wow!  I didn't mean to pick so many!  I think there are 30! More than half of the ones that we did. Thanks again to Mojo Monday, which is the blog for Verve stamps.  I love their sketches!  Now, I need to print this group out so I can refer to them, as they will now be in "Tina's Go To Sketch File"!  Which are your favorites?
 
I will be back tomorrow with two more posts, one the Sunday words of wisdom post, and one with photos and details for my January class.  This will take us to the Monday post which is a big milestone post with a SURPRISE!! 
 
See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!]
Tina
 


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com