Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day Words of Wisdom and a Fun Card!

Hello!  On Sunday's I used to always share a quote or words of inspiration with you but I have kinda gotten out of the habit of doing that.  Since today is Father's Day, I thought it was a good thing to do.  Yesterday's cards were with the nautical theme and today's words go perfectly with them ...enjoy!

"A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way."   I love this.  Thinking of my dad, who has been gone since '96, I thought this fit him too.  And I guess in a literal way, as well, since he was in the Sea Bees in the Navy. 

Now, I also made a fun card for my hubby for Father's Day.  This one is from me and CoCo, the Chihuahua.  Enjoy!

 
I thought the sentiment was perfect ... "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream", as we all love ice cream!  (Even CoCo!)  Gary favorite color is green, so I always try to do green for his card.  This one was a challenge to find green to coordinate with ice cream colors, but I think I did a pretty good job!  He just opened his card and he liked it ... yippee!  Oh, on the inside, it said "You are so Cool", and Happy Father's Day. 

Have a great day and don't forget to call or think about the Father's in your life!

This is my teaching week.  I have already started prepping as their is a lot of die cutting to get done. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com