Saturday, June 6, 2015

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  Look I am on time for the share! ( Hopefully, that makes up for me being late on a grad card I promised you earlier in the week.)  This has been a busy week!  I did 4 cards for a design team post that you will see sometime, I made two of the Saturday cards, and I finished my June class samples, which I will show you tomorrow.  I also helped out 4 days at church for Vacation Bible School, which I got volunteered for crafts two of those days.  Let's get to today's share because I love today's cards and the sketch!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used!  Enjoy!


My Card


Debbie's Card



The Sketch
Debbie said we she saw the sketch, it just screamed shaker card!  That is so true, makes me wish I would have made mine that way!  I have been doing a lot of shaker cards lately and loving them!  Aren't both of the cards, just too fun?  This sketch is a keeper, for sure!

Hopefully ,,, I will get all my photos taken of my class cards, and will have them to show you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com