Monday, June 8, 2015

June Class Share!

Hello!  Early in the year, I had asked Carolyn at The Crafty Scrapper to order me some floral stamps, matching dies, and a pop-up die from Stampendous, thinking they would make for a  perfect class!  Well, she got in the dies a couple of months ago, but the stamps got backordered.  They finally came in and I knew that they would become my June class.  Here are the cards I am teaching ...enjoy!

First one, showing the inside first with the awesome pop-up ...

 
And here is the front of the card ...
 
 
 
 
I have done flower pot cards before, but it has been a while, and I have been wanting to do another, so we are ...
 
 
 
 And here is the inner card pulled out of the flower pot ...


 

One note on this one, is that the napkin shape on the flower pot, is a die from the pop-up die set.  Love it!
 
The last one uses the rose blooms stamp, but this time paper pieced.  And this one is a step card with a hidden message pull-out.
 
 
And, a side view ...


And, the pull-out tag to write your message on ...

 
 
Here are the details if you are interested in either coming to the class or would like a kit.  I have quite a number of ladies that get a kit, some even live in another state.  If you are local, you need to sign up at the store either by calling them at 972-923-3151 or signing up thru their website
 
Build A Bouquet!  Wed. June 24th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. June 27th 2:30 p.m. $28
 
Come make three floral cards all using the Build A Bouquet stamps and die sets from Stampendous.  First, is a card using their pop-up die set, that will wow the recipient when opened.  Next, you will make a flower pot card, which is an old favorite of mine, and lastly, a step card.  You will fall in love with these new flower stamps and die sets, just like I did!  Please bring adhesive to include scor-tape (any size), small pop-ups, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided.  (Copics list, for those who want to know what colors I used: Card 1: CO, B000, BG000/BG11, R02/R14, RV32/RV95/RV69, Y06, YG17/G28, Card 2: R05, Y17, BV04, Y15, YG23/YG17, Card 3: R000, R11/R20, G43/G46, E44)
 
I hope you enjoyed my class share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com