Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Grad Shaker Cards!

Hello!  I guess since I just taught that fun shaker card class, I have shaker cards on the brain.  Truthfully, the first grad card I needed, I used a frame that was sitting on my desk, as it was a discard from when I was first coming up with my class cards, and then the second grad card, I used a frame I had made for the class to show them how to layer the pieces.  I liked the second card so much, I decided to just keep it going and make another frame the same size as the second one.  The shaker cards are a fun idea, especially since it is a celebration.  For all three, I matched the color theme with their school colors.  Here are the three cards.  Enjoy!

First, the only "guy" one, this one with the smaller frame...

 
 And the inside, with a pocket to hold "the moola"!

The next two are for the gals.  Both are the same layout but have different colors ...



 
I forgot to take a photo of the second one.  Pretty much the same except it had no pocket, because I had a wrapped gift for her instead of cash.  I want to say thank you to two friends for letting me borrow their stuff, first Virginia, as she had bought at the store this awesome die of the grad hat. (I should have bought it too, but I wasn't thinking that I needed it ... well, duh!).  Also, my friend, Eileen for letting me borrow the grad girl by Taylored Expressions.  It made for perfect high school grad cards!  What do you think?  Fun, shakin' goin' on??

Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com