Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with my weekly share between Debbie and I.  I will show you my card first, then Debbie's and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!



My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Okay, at first glance, I thought this sketch was on the simple side, but then again they are days when a simple one is just what you need to get that needed card made!  One of the papers in my new 6" pad, had images of swimsuits, so I had to do this fun image to match.  Love the sentiment on Debbie's card.  I love all those puns!  What do you think of this week's cards?

I didn't have a lot going on this week, which should have been a perfect time to make a bunch of cards to add to the ones I am hoping to sell, but I didn't do it.  I do however, make a really fun card for my granddaughter for her 16th birthday, but I will wait until Monday to show it to you, so that I make sure she gets it first. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com