Saturday, June 20, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  First, I want to say that yesterday was such a fun day at the scrapbook convention.  I got some good stuff, including a bunch of bling at great prices.  With teaching classes, it is great to get some bargains on stuff I use a lot of.  I was pleased that I stayed within my budget and did not use my credit card ... YEA!  The best part of the day with time spent with friends!  Now, on to today's share between Debbie and I.  When both Debbie and I saw the sketch, we both thought nautical.  When you see it, you might too!  Mine, of course, is more whimsy!  I love them both.  You can be the judge.  I will show you mine, Debbie's, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!



My Card


Debbie 's Card


The Sketch
Debbie mentioned that this sketch would not be one she would do again.  I am wondering if that is because she hand did the flags.  You can see I cheated and use one of my favorite border dies from Verve!  I like the card. I remember long time ago, I never liked slanted panels, but I do now! What do you think of this week's sketch? 

I have to finish my hubby's Father's Day card, so I hope to be back with that tomorrow! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com