Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share (On a Tuesday!)

Hello!  Yes, I put you off last Saturday, finished my card yesterday, finally, but then forgot, to get it on the computer.  So, now it is Tuesday .... I have my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!



My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I thought this one was kinda hard.  I think Debbie had the right idea in just using DP for the two smaller squares, instead of what I tried to do by putting an image there, as it kinda got covered up by the sentiment panel.  What do you think of this week's cards and sketch?

When I did my card for yesterday, I also did this week's card, so I will NOT be late this Saturday.  Tomorrow, I will be back with a grad card I made for the grandson.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com