Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Birthday with Mimi!

Today's card uses Denami Design's stamp called Mimi with birthday cake. Back at Thanksgiving, I made cards with Mimi in a fall scene and I just fell in love with her. So, when I was at their booth at the stamp convention I looked for other Mimi stamps. I bought this one with the birthday cake and another one that you'll see soon! I won't spoil the surprise now, but I will try to use it soon. Anyway, I knew the one with Mimi holding the birthday cake would definitely be one I could use often. I needed a birthday card for a friend so this was perfect! The fun part about this particualar stamp is that I paper pierced her pants and then use the same scrapbook paper piece for the card to match. Too cute! I have used this layout before and I do believe it is one of my favorites! As you know, with me, no card is complete without some kind of baubles. On this one I used some small flower shaped rinestones from Hero Arts! The small round sentiment "birthday wishes" is from Hero Art's clear birthday set. Enjoy ...

Do you realize that you have seen four days in a row of posts? Wow! I would love to keep it up. Check back tommorrow to see how I do!

Happy Stamping! Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com