Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tweet from Sun Up to Sun Down

I have made a few cards this week. I will share the first one with you today. At the Grapevine stamp convention a couple of weeks ago, I bought from Endless Creations the cutest little stamp that says ... " Hope your birthday is tweet from sun up to sun down!" The following Saturday, at the Mesquite stamp convention I purchased a bird set from Darcies. Yes, I probably had some bird stamps already that I didn't have to purchase a whole other set to go with this one "tweet" stamp... but ... well, you know how stampers are! The Darcie Set has a birdcage, birds, sayings, and more. Pretty darn cute! So that is what stamps made my card. The layout is cased from one of the blogs. I would say 90% of the time I try to make A-2 size cards, but I just didn't like this layout in such a small format. I went thru my box of envelopes and found one bigger and then made the card for that size envelope. After all, when you receive store bought cards they are usually bigger than an A-2 size. Oh, the scrapbook paper in the background is from the bargain bin at Target of all places! One just never knows where the great finds for cardmaking will come from! Enjoy ...




Happy Stamping! Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com