Friday, January 15, 2010

Mini Concentina Book!

At last weekend's stamp convention, I purchased a concertina booklet kit from The Paper Cut. The package included enough panels to make 2 booklets. They had a sample made up in their booth and it looked cute but complicated. But, when I got it home and opened up the package, I could see that they had made the project very easy because all the pieces were pre-cut and pre-scored. I decided it would be perfect used with my new stamp set I bought at the same convention from Stamp Camp. One sheet had 16 sentiments, perfect for my little book. And I had recently purchased some Valentine Paper by We Are Memories at the Crafty Scrapper so my book just came together. I love it! Of course, when I showed it to my hubby, he says "what is it for"? Well. my answer is for me to have fun making it and me to enjoy showing it to you! Here it is...


This is how it looks all folded up. My only regret is that I did not make the ribbon longer because by the time you wrap it around the book and then try to make a bow, there is not much ribbon left!
This is the view from above. You have 4 panels facing you and 3 panel facing the other way.
This is a close up photo of the front layout of the booklet when it is open.
This photo and the one below shows the up close of the individual panels.
Even though the book is upside down in this photo, it does show you how the layout of the book is done.


I know it is impossible to see the all the sentiments so I want to give you the list. Again, this is an unmounted stamp sheet from Stamp Camp called Things I Want to Do #S546.

Things To Do / Be Yourself All day Every day / Take the Road less traveled / Trust yourself / Act as if what you do makes a difference (it does) / Live out Loud / Choose Joy / Laugh often & much / Walk with confindence / Color outside the lines (once in a while) / Cherish what makes you Unique / Listen to truth / Dive into your Dreams / Live with intention / Do something Wild / Tell people you love them

Look for more creations from me very soon! Keep sending me comments! Happy Stamping! Tina

1 comments:

sue said...

What a neat concept! Love your work Tina!

 
design by suckmylolly.com