Friday, January 29, 2010

It Is All In The Look!

I got to thinking about all the nestibillities I own and how cards I make get a totally different look just by using a different shape. So, I decided to come up with one card and change out the die shapes to show you what I mean. Before I do, I should tell you a little about the card itself. This layout was new to me. It kinda got created because I saw this bright ribbon I wanted to use and designed the colors of the card around it. The stamps are from a clear set by Hero Arts. I hope you don't get bored seeing the same card over and over ... just focus on the nestibiliites shapes behind the round central image. That is where the changes of the LOOK will be!

Look #1 Basic Classic Scallop

Look #2 Labels 3

Look #3 Labels 9 (Horizontal)

Look #4 Labels 9 (Vertical)


Look #5 Peony

Look #6 Dahlia
Look #7 Blossom

Look #8 Blossom (One Size Smaller)
That concludes my experiment of "it is all in the LOOK!" I hope it was helpful!
Do you realize that I have posted every day for the last week? Wow ... I am really proud of me. But, I don't want to get too overwhelmed with every day posts. So, at this time I will be taking the weekends off. So look for a new post on Monday! See ya then! Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com