Monday, January 25, 2010

Cupcake Sprinkles!

I have at least 3 sets of cupcake stamps that have all been "virgin" stamps until now! Can you believe it? I tried a new layout and decided it was time to stamp one of those cupcakes! I went with a clear stamp set from Hero Arts. I also used the sentiment from the same set. The strip of scrapbook paper with the brightly colored cupcakes on it is from a package of scrapbook paper I found in Target's bargain bin! The layout is cased off one of the blogs. I do love how it came out. I will definitely be doing this layout again in the future! Whatcha think ... do you like it?


That's my card for you for today. I have another one made to show you but you will have to come back tommorrow to see it!

Happy Stamping! Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com