Monday, September 12, 2011

Class Creations Share!

Hello!  Today I am sharing my class cards for my next class at The Crafty Scrapper.  For one of my cards I used a Pure Innocence girl that she had on the shelf so that card sample got made a couple of weeks ago and that was the one they were using to advertise my class.  I was waiting to get my other two samples made, once the Inky Antics order arrived at the store.  And that happened last Tuesday.  We were gone a couple of days to visit my stepdaughter and family, so my cards did not get finished until yesterday.  They came out pretty darn cute.  Enjoy!  

 



As you can see, there are two Honeycomb pop-up cards and one Criss Cross Pocket Card with the Pure Innocence Pumpkin girl.  The inside sentiment on the Criss Cross Pocket Card, I added was from Rubbernecker.  It was my attempt to make the card more of a Halloween card instead of a fall card.  You see, I thought I was doing two Halloween cards and one card using new product from Hero Arts with matching stamps and dies, but the Hero Arts order didn't come in in time, so I switched gears and did two of the new sets from Inky Antics, their new Halloween and their new Thanksgiving Honey Pop sets. So, this month, is a little Halloween and a little fall! And that is why I am calling this class Pumpkins and Caldrons!

In case you are interested, here are the details:
Wed. September 21st 11 a.m.. and September 24th 2:30 p.m. $25              
Pumpkins & Caldrons - There are brand new Honey Pop stamp sets for the upcoming Halloween and Thanksgiving holidays.  You will complete three very creative and unique cards, including two cards with the honeycomb pop-ups, and a criss, cross pocket card using a darling pumpkin stamp from My Favorite Things.  Please bring adhesive, small pop-dots, an X by Xyron (if you have one), a glue stick, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium (Copics, colored Pencils, etc.) All other supplies provided.
Call the store to sign up: The Crafty Scrapper 972-923-3151

I hope to get back out to my room this week, so I will have some new creations for you. 
Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com