Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Well, I bet you were wondering where I have been and if you would get today's share.  Of course, you always get the Saturday share, but I tell you, I have been in some kind of non-creative funk.  The card that I will be showing you today, I normally make on Monday or Tuesday, well, I worked on ideas for my card Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and finally got it done on Thursday!  Unbelievable.  And the crazy part is, there was absolutely no reason for a funk.  I guess it is just like that sometimes, but I surely do hope my creativity juices pick up the pace soon!  Now, let's get to the share.  This is an even number sketch, so that means my friend Donna is participating this week, so I will be showing you my card, Debbie's card, Donna's card, and the sketch we all used.  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card

Donna's Card
The Sketch

I love how all three cards came out. I actually really like the sketch, and even though I had a hard time creating my card, I think it is one I would like to do again.  I really don't think it had anything to do with the sketch, it was just me!

Next week, I will be preparing kits for my two classes at The Crafty Scrapper, but if I feel creative in between, I will be sure to make some cards to show you.  I actually have been thinking a little about Halloween.  I got some really cute images at the last stamp convention and also some recently at one of the chain stores.  So, I might make a few Halloween cards for you, and see if that helps the creative juices!  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com