Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Cupcake Day!

Hello!  I have a new card for you today.  And it does not use the same stamp ... but it is still from My Favorite Things!  I guess I am stuck on their stamps!  I just love all the paper piecing I can do with them, and they are just so darn cute!  Let's get to my card.  Enjoy!

I went to my library of sketches from Mojo, this was from 2009, #113.  Since I was following the sketch, I had to find a sentiment that would fit in the circle.  The ones in the set with the girl were too large, so I went with this cute sentiment from an AMuse clear cupcake set!  Love it!  How about you?

Recipe:

Paper - 3 Bugs in a Rug Bake Me A Cake Line, Cardstock White, Pink
Stamps - My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Hello Cupcake
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Copic for skin
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circle, Classic Circle
Other - Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones by Queen & Co., Gelly Roll Sparkle pen on sprinkles

See you tomorrow! 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

P.S. I forgot I did want to mention that the email sign up is a good way to view my blog posts right in your in box.  I set me up so I could see how it works.  I seem to get the email about the same time every day, around 5 p.m. So, it doesn't send it right after it actually goes live on the blog, but you do get it on the same day.  Check it out if you want.  You can always unsubscribe if you don't like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!

terry said...

I NEVER tire of MFT stmps...!
CUTE...cute, CUTE!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com