Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hey Lil' Monster!

Hello!  I have a very silly card for you today for a very serious sketch.  And what I mean by serious sketch is that this card will be linked to Jen's Sketch for You to Try.  To be entered into the grand prize at the end of the year, each participant must complete every month's sketch.  I have done this so far, but, of course this month, I am dangerously close to the end of the month mark, which is very serious!  It actually is a pretty easy sketch to work with, but I just never got it together before now.  I used an uninked stamp set that I picked up back in August at Googly Eyes.  I thought the set with the monsters were too fun.  I am glad that I finally got a chance to ink up the silly guy!  Let me show you my card and the sketch.  Enjoy! 




To complete my silly card, at the last minute I added those silly googly eyes!  Silly but fun!  What do you think?

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup Line -boy, Cardstock Deep Orange, Pumpkin
Stamps - Hero Arts Monster Fun clear set
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Marvy Corner Rounder, Spellbinders Classic Circles, Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder
Other - Googly Eyes, Pearls by Queen & Co.

I will be back tomorrow with the birthday card I made and sent to my stepdaughter.  See you then!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com