Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back with this week's sketch share.  I have three cards to show you plus the sketch.  So let's get right to it!  I will be showing you mine, Debbie's, Donna's and the sketch we all created our cards from.  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card


Donna's Card

The Sketch

Wow ... this week's cards are all awesome, at least I think so!  I love this sketch, slanted panel and all!  What do you think?  Did we do good?

Good news coming our way ... according to the weather reports, they are saying "supposedly" we are going to get a COLD front and by Monday we should be in the high 80's or 90's ...WOW!  Now, if you are reading this and you don't live in Texas, you are probably thinking 90's is part of a cold front?  It definitely is because we have had about 67 days of over 100 degree temps, mostly in the 103 to 110 range, basically -hotter than h---!!  So, this might turn out to be the best Labor day weekend ever!  Hope it's great for you too!  See you next week!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

LOVE all your cards, girls! Wow!
AND we DID get a cold front===YEAH!

 
design by suckmylolly.com