Thursday, February 16, 2012

Amazing Grace!

Hello!  I have a card to show you that I made and sent to a friend.  Her husband is having some medical issues and I wanted her to know that I was thinking of her.  I actually made the card on Sunday with a sketch that I found with a Sunday night challenge deadline.  I knew I would not be showing you in time to get in on the challenge, but I thought the sketch was perfect for my card, so I used the sketch anyway.  It is a great sketch and one I think I will do again.  Let me show you my card.  Enjoy!

 



I don't know if you can see it, but behind the words I stamped a butterfly, ever so faintly, in pink.  What I pretty card this sketch made.  Oh, here is the sketch, in case you are interested ...

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Vanity Fair 6 x 6 paper pad, Cardstock Cream, Dark Brown
Stamps - Sentiment by Verve, Butterfly by Hero Arts
Ink - Memento Black, Distress Ink Spun Sugar
Tools - Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Ovals, Petite Ovals, Cuttlebug Musical Flourish embossing folder
Other - Rhinestones by Queen & Co., Ribbon by May Arts

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  I think it is so pretty!  See you soon!


Happy Stamping!
Tina
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com