Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back with another sketch share.  This is Donna's week to participate so you get three looks with one sketch.  Let's get right to it!  I will show you my card, Donna's card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we all used.  Enjoy!

My Card
Donna's Card
Debbie's Card

The Sketch
When we send our cards to each other, we make comments to each other about how we liked the sketch or possibly changes that we made with our cards.  This week, the comments included how Donna and I both  had to add a sentiment panel because words were needed on the front, and Debbie's comment was that she left the ribbon off of hers as to not cover up the image on the paper.  Now, I think those additions or reductions made our cards better, than without the changes!  Don't you?  I love how they all came out and it will be a sketch to remember since it seems like so many sketches are vertical instead of horizontal like this one!  What do you think of the cards?

Have a great weekend.  Monday and Tuesday of next week, I will be doing my class kits preps.  But, who knows, maybe I'll get in my room this weekend, so I can have new things to show you. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com