Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Love You With All My Heart!

Hello!  I realized I have not shown you the Valentine card that was the third kit in last week's class at The Crafty Scrapper.  You did not see it when I did the class share here because it was a surprise even to those who took my class.  But they all loved it and I know you will too!  I made a shape easel card.  Enjoy!




Is it not adorable?  I made extra so I could send some out for myself!  I pre-glittered the hearts with Glossy Accents and Pink glitter.  Everyone knows I love to paper piece and this one almost looks 3D with her little arms holding the heart!  I see that MFT has their guest designer challenge going on called Stamp Your Heart Out.  I think I need to enter this one for it.  Boy, I would love to be a guest designer ... I love all my MFT stamps!  What do you think of this cute Valentine?  I bet you wish you would have been in my class so you could make one too!  Huh?

Recipe:
Paper - Doodlebug Design Sweet Cakes line: both sides of Hugs & Kisses, Cardstock White, Red, Pink
Stamps - My Favorite Things PI Love You With All My Heart
Ink - Memento Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Copic for skin
Tools - Spellbinders Hearts
Other - Glossy Accents, Art Institute Transparent Magnolia Glitter, Pearls

I should be back tomorrow with another creation.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com