Friday, February 17, 2012

Hello Sweet Friend!

Hello!  The month is half over and I realized I had not done February's Sketch For You to Try challenge yet, so I figured I had better get to it!  Next week, I will be working on my class kits and I was thinking I might not get another chance to get this one done.  Remember earlier this week, you saw one of the Benton Bear sets from Inky Antics, well, today I am using another one of the sets.  And, went with a cupcake paper I got for the Valentine holiday but didn't get to use.  Here is my card.  Enjoy!



And the sketch:




I am thinking I love this sketch!  And I love my card ... so cute?  Thoughts?

Recipe:
Paper - Doodlebug Designs Sweet Cakes Line: both sides of Baby Cakes, Cardstock White
Stamps - Inky Antics Pampered Benton
Ink - Copics (shhh! ...don't tell anyone because I am not blending, I am just coloring when I have the right colors for my project, like today's!) 
Tools - Spellbinders Circles
Other - Rhinestones, White Glaze Pen, Quicky Glue Pen, Art Institute Magnolia Transparent Glitter

I will see you tomorrow for the Saturday sketch share. 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

2 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Tina! Love your papers and that sweet image! Great take on the FEbruary SFYTT - thanks for joining us!

Michelle said...

Very sweet!

 
design by suckmylolly.com