Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Bunny!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!  I had so many more Valentines I wanted to make and even several that were partially done that I just didn't get to.  Oh well!  I figure heart cards are good anytime of the year, so some of my ideas that are in my head, you may still get to see.  But, I do have one more to show you today.    However, it is basically the same as the little heart shape easel that I did here.  But, I am going to show you anyway, because I did use a different stamp.  Here it is .... enjoy!


I know what you are thinking ... green on a Valentine?  It is my hubby's favorite color, so I had too!  Don't tell the "Valentine Police"!  Hee, Hee!  This bunny is the other set I got new from My Favorite Things, and just didn't get it made into V-day cards like I planned, but I figure I can use it year around, so look for it again soon!  Obviously, I am in love with the heart easel cards!  It makes into the absolute best shaped cards, don't you agree?

Recipe:

Paper - Valentine words by We R Memory Keepers, Green hearts by Bo Bunny (I think, as I only had small pieces left in my stash), Cardstock Red
Stamps - My Favorite Things Flopsey Bunny with Hearts
Ink - Memeento Black, Copics (shhhh ... don't tell anyone I used copics instead of my colored pencils)
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Hearts, Classic Hearts
Other - Rhinestones by Queen & Co.

I will be back later today with a second post.  I wanted to do both posts this morning, but I am running out of time, as my hubby and I are off to Tyler to go to Red Lobster for our Valentine lunch.  Check back later today for several projects I completed with just one set of stamps.  This was a very special project I did for Inky Antics. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com