Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February Class Share!

Hello!  I finally got the sample cards made for my next class, which is only two weeks away.  I had planned to get them finished last week, but that did not happen.  But they are done now and I want to show them to you today.  I am doing three different type specialty cards.  Each, are quite unique, but all three are easy to make, which will make for a very fun class.  Let me show you!  Enjoy!

Front view, closed, with band on.

Inside view, with band off.

Center Step Card Front

Center Step Inside

Swing Card Front

Swing Card open

Full view front panel

The first one is called a Petal Card and it is made with 4 large Spellbinders circles.  Love this idea!  The second one is a Center Step Card.  In the Christmas card class, we made a Center Step card, see it in my post here, and everyone loved it.  This one is made just the same, but this time, instead of a square card, it is an A-2.  I am super excited about making it in this size that is my usual cardmaking size.  My Godson will be leaving soon for Afghanistan, so I had him in mind when I created this patriotic themed card, but there are so many organizations that send cards to the troops, that I am sure every class participant can find a good use for their card.  And the last one is a Swing card.  Also, quite easy, but fun!  Love all three!  Just in case, you are local and are interested, here are the details:

Fancy Folds - Wed. Feb. 22nd 11 a.m. and Sat. Feb. 25th 2:30 p.m. $25


Come make three very unique and creative cards. You will be making a Petal Card with a St. Patrick's Day theme, a new size Center Step Card with a Patriotic theme, and a Swing Card with a Spring theme. All cards are using stamps from My Favorite Things. Please bring adhesive, detail scissors, an X by Xyron (if you have one), small pop dots, and your preferred coloring medium (Copics, colored pencils, etc.) All other supplies provided.

I have more Valentine's ideas to make, which means I had better get with it, as I am running out of time!  So, hopefully, I will be back tomorrow or the next day with one of those.  See you soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com