Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Have Eye For You!

Hello!  I have a very silly Valentine card for you today!  I saw a card on one of the blogs with this very puny sentiment.  I actually think it was a stamp set from another company that I don't have, but I used a stamp set I do have and did the sentiment on the computer to make it work.  Let me show you my silly card.  Enjoy!

Hilarious, right?  Yes, I know my googly eye should have been larger to cover the whole white of the monster's eye and monster's are not turquoise and red, but ... mine is and that eye?  Well, he just has a slight abnormality!  Hee Hee!  Anyway, I love how this very silly card came out, how about you?

Recipe:
Paper - We R Memory Keepers Heart Attack line (from last year), Cardstock White, Red
Stamps - Hero Arts Monster Fun set, Be Mine from Studio G $1 stamp
Ink - Memento Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Spellbinders Heart Circle (borrowed from friend, need this set!), Spellbinders Classic Heart, Classic Circles
Other - Twine by The Twinery, Button, Rhinestones (they aren't really on the above card because I forgot to add them, but the card needs them and they will be going in the bottom right corner ... 3 of them!)

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com