Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm Here When You Need Me ...!

Hello!  I realized I have a card I made a couple of weeks ago that I haven't shown you yet, so I want to do that today.  I got the stamp from a friend that was selling some of her stamps cheap.  It is a really big stamp, bigger than I like to work with, but when I saw it, I had just the person in mind to send it to.  Because it is such a big stamp, I made it a square card and I made it an easel card.  Let me show you ... enjoy!

 
 
 


















Oh my, do you not love the big 'ole paper pieced chair?  Do you see I tried to make the shadows of the chair with a gray Copic?  I love the way it turned out!  How about you?

Recipe:

Paper - Memory Box 6 x 6 set called Minuet, Cardstock White, Light Blue
Stamps - Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Perry on her laptop
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - none ... shhh ... no dies this time!
Other - Pearls

I am off to Dallas today to have lunch with my friend, Kelly, that I have known since 7th grade.  See you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com