Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thank You Masculine Style!

Hello!  I made a very simple style masculine card.  I don't know if anyone ever sends their doctors cards or not, but I am going to do it anyway.  You see, I have gone to the same gyn doctor for over 30 years, but since we now live two hours away, I finally made the decision to change to a new doctor.  The new doctor's office will be requesting my records.  But, I thought I would like to send a note myself.  So, that I what I made today's card for.  I wanted it to be simple in style.  Let me show you.  Enjoy!



Remember on last Saturday's sketch, they placed the baubles horizontally and I commented I liked it... well, I guess it really made an impact because I have done it on my card here!  Simple, huh?  Do you like?

Recipe:

Paper - Authentique 6 x 6 Loyal collection, Cardstock Natural White, Blue Gray
Stamps - Verve With Love set
Ink - Memento Black
Tools - Spellbinders Lables 4 and 18, Classic Oval
Other - Rhinestones

I'll be back with another card sometime tomorrow.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com