Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  Let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
At first glance, I thought this sketch looked too simple for my taste.  But, after working with it, I decided I liked it.  It is simple, but kinda fun too!  Debbie's card followed the size of the panels a little better than mine, as I had to make my oval larger, because of the stamp I picked.  I love how both of them came out!  Don't you?

Next week is my class prepping and teaching week.  I also have to get to making my October's class samples because I am moving the October class date up a week, because of the cruise Donna and I are going on!  If I get the class samples done this weekend, I will post those on Monday.  It would be great to also have time to make a few other cards to show you through the week, but we'll have see it how it goes!

See you soon!  Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com