Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thinking of You!

Hello!  Before I get to the card I have for you today, I know you are wondering how much I sold at the garage sale last weekend!  Well, my total after their percentage was taken out ended up being $212.80, which means that out of $900 worth of stuff I took to the sale, I sold $264, which is almost 1/3.  At first, I was a little disappointed that not more sold, but now I think a better way of looking at it would be that I now have $200 more than I had before, and 1/3 of the stuff is GONE!  Woo Hoo!  I think they are going to try to do another one in the spring, so I will try again!  I got to my room to play a little yesterday because I knew I had better get to the Sketch For You To Try card for this month.  I have participated in every month, and I don't want to not follow through, especially since the year is almost over!  So, let me show you my card and this month's sketch.  Enjoy!



I think there needs to be a Pure Innocence Stamp Addiction group, because I have so many of these adorable stamps, and if I am somewhere and I see what I don't already have, I buy it!  I have about 6 that I haven't even inked up yet ...now that is bad!  I remember when they first came out and I fretted about which one I should get, as I was thinking that I wouldn't want more than a couple of different ones ... yea, right!  Tell me that now!  Anyway, this one is new to me, however, I think it has been out for a while.  It is a nice simple sketch, but it made a very simple but wonderful card.  What do you think?

Recipe:


Paper - Echo Park This & That 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Pale Yellow
Stamps - MFT Pure Innocence Because You're Special
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Verve A Cut Above Pennant Trim die (I love this die!)
Other - Pearls by Queen & Co.

I have a couple more cards for you this week.  So, stop back by!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com