Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! I am doing the happy dance today ... my stamp shack is CLEAN! Well, as much as you can expect from a room that is packed with so much stuff, but that is another story! It took me most of yesterday to do it, probably because I had let it get so bad, but at least right now the piles are put away, the floor is swept, and I can see the surfaces! On another note, I just got a message from Donna. As you know, her son, my Godson, is a Marine and has been in Afghanistan, but he is on his way to the USA! That is another great reason for the happy dance! And yet another reason, is what you came to see today, the share. Let's do it! I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!
 
 
My Card
 
 
Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I have done this sketch in the past, in fact, I think I did it in a class for Father's Day.  But, this time, I knew I wanted some nice, bright colors.  I like this sketch and I love both of the cards.  How about you?

Now that my room is clean, I have to get the class samples made TODAY!  It is a must!  Should have that share for you in a couple of days!  So, see you soon!

Happy Stamping!

Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com