Friday, September 21, 2012

Wishing You Hope!

Hello!  Today's card is a sympathy card.  The person that passed was someone I knew from my singles group that I belonged to through the Methodist church before I married.  I made it to send to his wife.  I don't know her well, so I wanted it to be simple.  On my desk, was a stack of blue squares and white crosses that were both leftover from when the church bookmarks got made, so I decided to incorporate them into my card.  You know I rarely make square cards, but I love how this one came out.  Let me show you.  Enjoy!





Don't you love the rectangle die I used?  I also loved that I stamped the sentiment on one of the papers that had flowers lightly printed on it.  So pretty ... you agree?

Recipe:
Paper - Teresa Collins 6 x 6 Sweet Afternoon, Cardstock White, Light Blue
Stamps - Impression Obsession Sympathy Sentiments
Ink - Memento Black
Tools - Spellbinders Decorative Rectangles, Crosses Two
Other - Rhinestones

See you tomorrow for the Saturday Sketch Share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com