Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I looked up to see how long Debbie, and sometimes Donna, and I have been doing the Saturday sketch shares.  75 Weeks!  Wow!  There have been times when I have thought ... that is one great sketch and it should be in a list of "go-to's"!  So, I spent some time this week, going through the 75 weeks of posts looking at the cards I made and the sketches.  I came up with a list of "go-to's" that I will share with you later in this post.  There are 24 of them.  Now, my go -to's might not be yours, but I figure, a lot of them will be and maybe you would enjoy seeing a bunch of great sketches all in one place.  Now, let's get to today's cards.  This was one of the round/square choice days and this time both Debbie and I went with the round choice.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch

I had a hard time making either card's coloring come out on the computer.  Sorry for this.  Look closely at Debbie's card.  Can you see that her embellishment is a smashed beer lid and that it says "the perfect summer"?  She covered up the word beer with the cute little crab embellishment!  That is recycling at it's best!  And very creative!  We were both thinking "summer" when we making our cards!  Love it!  The papers I used were scraps from my class kits that I put together the previous week.  That would only be possible on such a small card.  But it worked!  What do you think ... do you like our round summer cards?

Here is the pics of my favorite "go-to's" of the sketches we have completed in the last 75 weeks ...



























 
 
Now, pick one of these and go challenge yourself.  After all it is a holiday weekend, right?  You should take time for yourself! 

Hope to see you next week!
Happy Stamping!
Tina






















0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com