Monday, September 10, 2012

September Class Share!

Hello! I finished my sample cards for my next class today, so I wanted to pop in and share them with you. If you followed my links to the Inky Antics site during the month of August, you probably saw two of the cards already. But they are somewhat different, as I did have to remake them with papers that The Crafty Scrapper sells. So, I guess you could say they have been revamped! That is a fancy term! I also have one other that you have not seen. So, let me show you the cards for my next class, which is only two weeks away. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 







The honeycomb pop up cards are a class favorite, so I knew the girls would want to make two of the newest designs with the adorable witch and the squirrel.  I love how Bo Bunny came out with the perfect paper to just match the squirrels and their acorns!  Too perfect.  The third card is a card from an idea I saw on Pinterest.  It is made kinda like a joy fold card but this time the folds are created with two different Spellbinders dies.  I love how all the cards came out.  Remember, even if you can't come or do not live close, you can let me know, I can always send you a kit.  Here are the details, in case you are interested.

Popping into Fall - Wed. Sept.26 - 11 a.m. and Sept. 29 - 2:30 p.m. $25
Come celebrate the fall season with two adorable honeypop creations, one for
Halloween and one for fall.  You will also make one additional unique and
creative fall card.  Please bring detailed scissors, adhesive to include a glue
stick, your preferred coloring medium (copics, colored pencils, etc.)  All other
supplies provided.

Tomorrow is the day that I will be taking all the boxes to The Crafty Scrapper for their garage sale they are having this Friday night and Saturday.  OMG, I think I have 12 boxes full of my ex-Imprints inventory and everything is DIRT CHEAP!  I have also heard that there are at least 29 others signed up to bring stuff, so if you are a crafter and you like bargains, put your travel shoes on and make your way to Waxahachie, Texas! 

This week I also have to finish the church bookmarks and get them to the church by Friday.  So, in case you are wondering where I am, that is what is going on.  See you soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com